Friday 3 February 2012

FO Friday - Gifts

Since these have now been recieved I can post them up. Renee Anne over at Confessions of a Yarn Addict sent me a large parcel of yarn last year, and I wanted to send her a little something to say thank you
A little hand stitched thank you card, which I really enjoyed making. I don't feel like I've cross stitched for ages! I sent a couple of gifts, a pattern, a LARGE bar of chocolate and a hat for her son, Little Man:
The pattern is Nottingham by Melissa Mall, which come in sizes toddler to adult, and I thought it was very appropriate since it's the city I live in (and I managed to send Renee my parent's address rather than mine to post the parcel to, meaning I was very delayed in recieving the package). The yarn is Debbie Bliss Rialto Aran, and it was gorgeous to knit with, really soft and yummy, and I can highly recommend it! That hat does actually fit as you can see here!

For more FOs, head over to Tami's Amis

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, that hat fits quite well...and he'll actually leave it on his head for an extended period of time. Usually, he'll pull them off his head in the car. ::sigh::

    It's lovely, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little card and very thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete