Tuesday 24 April 2012

3KCBWday2 - Photography Challenge

As people probably know, I am not the greatest photographer in the world. I was planning to take a yarny picture, but time and inspiration were against me, plus I can't hope to compete with some of the amazing photographs I've seen so far, so instead I am posting up my favourite picture of all the ones I have taken. It's not yarny at all, but I hope you won't hold that against me!

This is definitely a picture that looks better enlarged, so please click to embiggen!

I love the look on the birds face as he looks at the camera and prepares to take flight

Edit:
I realised I did have a suitable yarny picture. It's not going to win any prizes but it is very cute
He's so long suffering! The yarn stayed around his ears until I removed it to knit with, he was happy just being stroked. I think he suits his knitted accessory

7 comments:

  1. That bird looks like it has a story to tell! Love your ginger cat photo ... I have two cats who don't mind what I do with them & yarn as long as they can sit in my lap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool bird pic and your cat is adorable!! I posted one of my dog so of course I'm fine with your pics not being yarny!! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that top photo, it's brilliant.

    The second photo just made me feel sorry for the cat. Mind you my cat would have had my hand off if I'd tried that stunt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a patient kitty! Mine wouldn't have sat still for that sort of treatment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bird picture is quite good, can see why even though not yarny you posted it. You might next year (maybe people won't remember the bird picture), knit a nest and somehow put them together...hehe

    ReplyDelete